Amazon Advertising, Product Reviews
Amazon is becoming the BEST channel to launch new products. We shop online more than ever on Amazon, so there is an opportunity for any brand to start selling in days and weeks.
One of the main drivers for customers to buy from Amazon is their ‘Prime’ offers, where customers get free next day delivery. The reason, 84% of UK Amazon Prime Members agree with the following statement: “I’m more likely to buy from Amazon Prime than I am to buy directly from a retailer’s online site.”
We recently worked with a manufacturer to get them started on Amazon. At the start, we provided onsite consultancy, then helped them to create and implement a successful Amazon advertising strategy for their range of LED light bulbs, Lumeglow.
As the category is very competitive, advertising was the main driver of getting business. It immediately boosted the product visibility with ads appearing on the 1st page and the sales in the 1st few days of the product launch.
What did we do?
- Created and implemented advertising strategies and saw sales from the first week of ads launch.
- Launched 20 campaigns incorporating a process-driven approach
- Ad campaigns included automatic targeting ads, followed by manual keyword-targeted ads, using the converting keywords from the Amazon search term report
- Created ads, targeting competing products and categories
- Implemented a product review follow up process to accelerate product reviews. This helped to increase the overall conversion rate of the product to 20%
- Launched 20+ Adverts
- 20-30 % ACoS
- 50 -70% of the sales via advertising
- 10-20% + ads conversion rate