Amazon has fast become the go-to place for many shoppers due to the variety of products. You can get almost anything and it will arrive the next day, thanks to Prime. With its rise in popularity, it is no surprise that there are now more retailers and an increasing number of brand owners, distributors and wholesalers who sell and advertise their products on Amazon.
Thanks to Amazon’s rising popularity, consumers now have more choices to look for different sellers and compare prices. But for sellers, it is becoming increasingly difficult to be found by consumers. This is where Amazon SEO and PPC play a big role.
Amazon SEO involves creating keyword-targeted copy to ensure your products appear in SERPs for relevant terms, and PPC involves paid advertisement. Both SEO and PPC go hand in hand, and this training course helps you understand how SEO and PPC help your products rank well in search results.
Amazon advertising is available for both Seller Central and Vendor Central sellers. There are three types of ads: Headline Search, Product Display and Sponsored Product. You can ‘buy’ a position at the top and bottom of Amazon’s search and competitor product pages.
As a seller, advertising on Amazon is a fantastic opportunity to increase visibility and sales. Most importantly, Amazon’s sponsored ads are super easy to handle.
In this training course, you will earn how to build organic product rankings and get the best out of Amazon advertising.
Who is this workshop suited to?
Seller Central and Vendor Central Users
One to one or a group session available.
- Onsite training for you or your team throughout the UK (6 hours ) – Please see FAQs
- Online / remote training or consulting (2 hours per slot with additional sessions) – Please see FAQs
- Face to face Training Centre in the Midlands (6 hours ) – Please see FAQs
Learning content available after completing the course
After Training Support
12-months of email support included
Some key areas covered:
Please note these are general guidelines and we will personalise each session based on your product/category and answer all your queries.
Amazon Search Engine Optimisation
- How Amazon product ranking works
- Best practises for optimising product content
Amazon PPC Introduction
- Introduction and impact of PPC
- Sponsored products: basics and benefits
- Exploring opportunities for your products
- Basic Campaign structure
- Best practices
Keyword Research and Best Practices
- Research processes
- Amazon third-party tools
- Keywords Types Broad, Phrase, Exact Match
- Automatic Campaigns vs Manual Campaigns
- Understanding Amazon PPC Metrics
- Creating plans to action reports
- Analysing Search term reports and other ASIN reports
Optimising Campaigns Performance
- Managing Bids
- How to go about product variations ads
- Negative keyword best practices
- Amazon bid strategies
- Harvesting keywords for the product copy
- Other ASINs conversion and what can you learn from it
- Optimising product copy with converting search terms
Amazon Marketing Services Part 1
- Introduction to Headline Display and Product display ads
- Creating Headline Display Ads
- A/ B Testing
- Optimising Headline Display
- Best Practices
Amazon Marketing Services Part 2
- Creating Product Display Ads
- A/ B Testing
- Optimising Product Display Ads
- Best Practices
Check out what our clients say –
We worked with Prabhat at the start of our partnership with Amazon Vendor Central in the UK. Prabhat provided excellent and concise insight into both AVC and AMS (Amazon Marketing Services). We would, without hesitation, recommend Prabhat’s courses to others that are looking to increase their sales online. Paul Wilson, Rock Fall Safety Boots
Prabhat’s Amazon Masterclass was four hours well spent. His thorough overview of the platform was backed up by experience and honest feedback. Well done Prabhat and thanks again. Craig Sewell, Cubicle Centre
I am brand new to selling on Amazon and I have just completed an Amazon training course with Prabhat Shah. I found this training session very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions. I now have a confidence to begin selling on Amazon. Thank you very much! Ellen Meekins, Freelance Visual Merchandiser