Product Launch and Advertising
Amazon is an excellent channel to launch your products across Europe. With the in-built trust and quick delivery with prime, selling becomes a lot easier. We have been working with a Dutch window component company, PALMAT. Within the 6 months of the operation, we created content and launched in France and Germany, the key markets, along with the UK, Italy, Spain and the
What did we do?
- We created optimised content in both countries.
- We built out over 40 campaigns. We incorporated a process-driven approach to advertising starting with automatic targeting ads, followed by manual keyword-targeted ads, using the converting keywords from the Amazon Search Term Report and also taking negative keywords and adding in where appropriate.
- We also targeted competitor products surfacing our products on their product detail pages.
- We also created campaigns with the most effective keywords, targets and products with the highest possible bidding to get incremental sales
- Launched 100+ products in France and Germany
- 20% ACoS
- 50% of the sales are now driven by advertising
We have already worked with Daytodayebay for more than 3 years and we appreciate their work very much. We started this business with no experience and knowledge, and they have supported us and still support us all the way. The rules, especially at Amazon platform, are very strict for sellers, and every time we had any problem they gave us the best service to solve the issue quickly with minimum damage for the sales and reputation of the business.
Our main aim is to grow up with our business at the European market and always expand our range of products (most of our products are DIY products), and we think that we are on the right path.
– Eylam Milo, PALMAT EU