Amazon is a growing marketplace and this intensive course is designed to bring new sales opportunity to your business. This course is comprehensive and will concentrate on equipping delegates with proven skills and techniques that they can implement immediately in their own business.
This is an intermediate course and some experience would be beneficial for not absolutely necessary. It is tailored to suit your business needs and there will be an opportunity to discuss your business throughout the course. We are expecting you to go with a prepared action plan to start & grow your business with Amazon.
** If you are looking for Amazon Consultancy Services, please find out more here >>
Who is this workshop suited to?
New Employees, Junior Employees, Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
One to one or a group session available.
- Onsite training for you or your team throughout the UK (6 hours ) – Please see FAQs
- Online / remote training or consulting (2 hours per slot with additional sessions) – Please see FAQs
- Face to face Training Centre in Loughborough, Leicester, Nottingham (6 hours ) – Please see FAQs
Digital training content is available for onsite sessions
After Training Support
1-month email support included
Some key areas covered:
Please note these are general guidelines and we will personalise each session based on your product/category and answer all your queries.
- Amazon Store Setup FAQs
- Getting Amazon Category Approval
- Creating a New product listing
- Listing existing product on Amazon
- Amazon bulk listing via CSV file
- Product listing best practices
- How to get product reviews?
- Amazon products launch best practices
- Amazon policies and avoiding suspensions
- Amazon account health check
- Using the business report to make strategic decisions
- Product Merchandising – vouchers, lightning deals
- Pros and cons – Retail arbitrage and drop shipping
- Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) A to Z
- Amazon Sponsored Ads best practices
- Amazon Global Selling – listing your products on Amazon EU and the USA
- Shipping settings – UK and international
- Product sourcing best practices
- Introduction to logistics – FOB, CIF, Ex Works
- Introduction to tariff codes, import duty, taxes and restrictions
Check out what our clients say –
We had Prabhat come to our office for a day of in house training. The knowledge shared by Prabhat was invaluable and will really help take our Amazon presence to the next level. Peter – Geek Store