Amazon is a growing marketplace and this intensive course is designed to bring new sales opportunity to your business. This course is comprehensive and will concentrate on equipping delegates with proven skills and techniques that they can implement immediately in their own business.
This is a perfect training course for growing online business aiming to improve performance and expand globally. It is tailored to suit your business needs there will be an opportunity to discuss your individual business plan. We are expecting you to go with a prepared action plan to start & grow your business with Amazon.
** If you are looking for Amazon Consultancy Services, please find out more here >>
Who is this workshop suited to?
Aimed at businesses already selling on Amazon and planning to grow their business in the UK and Internationally
One to one or a group session available.
- Onsite training for you or your team throughout the UK (6 hours ) – Please see FAQs
- Online / remote training or consulting (2 hours per slot with additional sessions) – Please see FAQs
- Face to face Training Centre in Loughborough, Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham (6 hours ) – Please see FAQs
Digital training content is available for onsite sessions
After Training Support
12 months of email support included
Some key areas covered are:
- Amazon product listing optimisation
- Product differentiation – bundles and multibuy
- Amazon SEO best practices
- Amazon Sales growth tools for advanced sellers
- Amazon business reports best practices
- How does buy box work?
- Amazon repricing – tools and strategies
- Amazon account health check
- How to improve Amazon product reviews?
- Amazon Marketing Services: Sponsored Ads and Headline Search
- Amazon Marketing Services Progressive plan
- 3PL UK Fulfilment Centres vs Offshore Fulfilment Centres
- Amazon Global Selling – listing your products on Amazon EU and the USA
- Amazon FBA, Pan Europe and the USA
- Multiple shipping settings – UK and international
- Localising your Amazon Listings on the international marketplace
- Minimising currency risk when you sell in Europe
- Introduction to Amazon Vendor Central
- Product sourcing best practices
- Introduction to tariff codes, import duty, taxes and restrictions
- Introduction to logistics – FOB, CIF, Ex Works
- Financial sound check – taxation and VAT
Check out what our clients say –
We were already trading with Amazon but felt we needed some guidance and insight into the Amazon world. Prabhat delivered the session in an informative yet informal way, tailored his approach to suit their needs and they certainly found the training relevant to them on a day to day basis. I would recommend Prabhat to any company that requires a deeper understanding of Amazon from a true specialist. Janette Block – DDD Limited
Prabhat came to our offices and delivered an exceptional Amazon training workshop. The content was tailored specifically to our needs and we left feeling enlightened, positive and extremely optimistic with the new found skills we had gained. Will Hayes – British Braces
Prabhat came in to train some of the team at a major e-commerce client of mine on Amazon optimisation and came up with an impressive range of straightforward, actionable recommendations. Everyone was very satisfied with what they could implement after the training, and I consider it a very worthwhile exercise! Iain Haywood – The Competition Agency