Amazon marketplace has brought great opportunity and growth to lots of businesses in the UK and the same can also apply to your business. This course is designed for the brand owners and manufacturers and helps you explore the untapped potential to grow your business with Amazon. In this informative session, we share our experience of working with many successful brand owners and share proven methods to be successful on Amazon Vendor program.
With Amazon Vendor Program, you have a wholesale relationship with Amazon. Amazon makes Purchase Orders (PO) based on market demand, the brand fulfils the PO, and Amazon then handles the rest, from promotion and shipping to customer service and sometimes even building your product detail page.
Amazon’s Vendor program is a growth opportunity worth considering and this course aims to guide brand owners/manufacturers with Vendor account.
If you have a seller central account, check out seller central Amazon course.
** If you are looking for Amazon Consultancy Services, please find out more here >>
Who should attend?
Brand owners, Manufacturers, Private Label Sellers
One to one or a group session available.
- Onsite training for you or your team throughout the UK (6 hours ) – Please see FAQs
- Online / remote training or consulting (2 hours per slot with additional sessions) – Please see FAQs
- Face to face Training Centre in Loughborough, Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham (6 hours ) – Please see FAQs
Digital training content is available for onsite sessions
After Training Support
12 months of email support included
What will you learn?
- Vendor Account vs Seller Central Account
- Getting your products on to your vendor account
- File uploads
- Direct uploads
- Product listing best practice
- Creating an optimised product copy
- Search terms keywords
- Product Images
- Product Promotions: Vouchers, Promotions, Lightning deals, Prime day
- Advantages of Amazon Vine Program
- Creating Amazon A+ Page (compare with enhanced brand pages )
- Reporting & Analytics
- Retail Reports – Important Metrics
- Operational Reports – Key information
- Vendor Accounts Operational
- Vendor Operational performance important areas
- Payments Chargeback, CoOp, Return & Shortages
Amazon Marketing Services ( AMS )
- What is Amazon Marketing Services?
- Paid Ads Types & Best Practices
- Headline Search
- Product Display
- Sponsored Products
Check out what our clients say –
We worked with Prabhat at the start of our partnership with Amazon Vendor Central in the UK. Prabhat provided excellent and concise insight into both AVC and AMS (Amazon Marketing Services). We would, without hesitation, recommend Prabhat’s courses to others that are looking to increase their sales online. Paul Wilson, Rock Fall Safety Boots
Prabhat’s Amazon Masterclass was four hours well spent. His thorough overview of the platform was backed up by experience and honest feedback. Well done Prabhat and thanks again. Craig Sewell, Cubicle Centre
I am brand new to selling on Amazon and I have just completed an Amazon training course with Prabhat Shah. I found this training session very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions. I now have a confidence to begin selling on Amazon. Thank you very much! Ellen Meekins, Freelance Visual Merchandiser