Amazon marketplace has brought great opportunity and growth to lots of businesses in the UK and the same can also apply to your business. This course is designed for brand owners and manufacturers and helps you explore the untapped potential to grow your business with Amazon. In this informative session, we share our experience of working with many successful brand owners and share proven methods to be successful on Amazon Vendor program.
With Amazon Vendor Program, you have a wholesale relationship with Amazon. Amazon makes Purchase Orders (PO) based on market demand, the brand fulfils the PO, and Amazon then handles the rest, from promotion and shipping to customer service and even building your product detail page.
Amazon’s Vendor program is a growth opportunity worth considering and this course aims to guide brand owners / manufacturers with Vendor account or Vendor Express account.
If you have a seller central account, checkout seller central Amazon course.
Who should attend?
Brand owners, Manufacturers, Private Label Sellers
What will you learn?
- Vendor Account vs Seller Central Account
- Vendor Central vs Vendor Express
- Getting your products on to your vendor account
- File uploads
- Direct uploads
- Product listing best practice
- Creating an optimised product copy
- Search terms keywords
- Product Images
- Product Promotions: Vouchers, Promotions, Lightening deals, Prime day
- Advantages of Amazon Vine Program
- Creating Amazon A+ Page (compare with enhanced brand pages )
- Reporting & Analytics
- Retail Reports – Important Metrics
- Operational Reports – Key information
- Vendor Accounts Operational
- Vendor Operational performance important areas
- Payments Chargeback, CoOp, Return & Shortages
Amazon Marketing Services ( AMS )
- What is Amazon Marketing Services?
- Paid Ads Types & Best Practices
- Headline Search
- Product Display
- Sponsored Products