There are a quite a lot of changes going on with Amazon Seller Central- Amazon Stores, Enhanced brand pages and now headline search. Previously headline search was only available for vendor accounts and it is available for all registered brands in seller central accounts. If you have not registered your brand yet, get yourself registered.
We have noticed headline search is expensive than sponsored ads but it works well to raise brand awareness when you are either launching your product or promoting during busy holiday season. Please note some key points below:
- Placement: Above search result
- Who is it for: Vendor Central and Seller Central
- Analysis: Keywords performance reports
- Tip: Test various headline text, choose three products wisely, drive customers to your Amazon store
- Use performing keywords from Sponsored Ads
- Test phrase match and exact match to optimise performance
- Allow enough time to test -1 month
- Bid higher than sponsored Ads
How to setup?
It is fairly easy to setup headline search ads, but do check out best practices above.
Here’s step-by-step guide to help you. < click here to see guide >
How does the result look like?
Screenshot below shows the result of the ads and it is quite detailed to measure performance. You can also download search term report to see which keywords are performing well.
- Impressions: number of times your ads being seen
- CTR: Number of clicks / Impressions. The higher the better.
- DPV: Number of times your page is viewed
- ACPC: Average Actual cost per click. You don’t always pay the amount you bid and if there is a competition you’d pay 1p more than the nearest bid.
- ACoS: It is the cost you pay to have a sale
- Win rate: It shows your chance of winning bid if increase your bid
Headline search is an excellent opportunity to raise your brand awareness and ultimately sales. So, give it a try for at least 4 weeks to draw any conclusion. Questions? Get in touch here >>