BrightonSEO is a fantastic conference for search marketers. We have been attending the conference as an attendee and speakers for the last few years, and it has been a great learning experience. If you have never participated, we strongly recommend attending the one in April.
This time, we will be talking about “How to launch a NEW product successfully on Amazon.” In this talk, we will be sharing our experience of launching products on Amazon seller central and central vendor accounts. We will also talk about Amazon’s hybrid strategies.
Some of the areas included in this talk are:
- Finding the right keywords for your content
- Building product reviews for a new product
- Top tips for Amazon Advertising
- Using product promotions to encourage sales
- Tracking external traffic to your Amazon listings
See you soon!