“59% of respondents said they have shopped on Amazon. That’s an increase of 3 percentage points from a year prior.” Emarketer
We can all agree, Amazon have done things right. And with years of customer satisfaction and trust building, Amazon is overtaking any other marketplace and is by far the major player in e-commerce. One of its success is the “prime programme” which aims to deliver products the next day.
Sellers that aren’t selling on Amazon are finding it hard to grow their brand, and so begin selling on Amazon or selling to Amazon. Whichever way you work, Amazon is a complicated platform and learning the full aspect of Amazon is crucial for your business’ success. This is why we have developed the successful Amazon SEO and Marketing course.
And last week it was another exciting BrightonSEO training day on Amazon SEO and Marketing. We have been running this course for the last few years and it is never the same. Amazon as a platform is dynamic and our training programme adapts to this change. If you have never attended this course check out the full outline here >>
In the audience, we had a mix of agencies and brands. It was a good opportunity to share my experience of working with Amazon for the last 10 years. Having Amazon operation knowledge is significant to do the best on Amazon, unlike Google SEO / PPC. This is why this course is created with practical knowledge and is adapted based on attendees profile each time.
Who has attended?
Alongside our content, we were also able to talk through core challenges attendees shared during the day: Core challenges faced by Amazon sellers
- Product reviews best practices and tools
- Creating a progressive advertising plan that anyone can implement
- Some of the best Amazon tools
- Enhanced content, A+ best practices
- How to improve rankings?
- Dealing with Multiple languages & SEO
- How to deal with support to get a quicker resolution?
- How to ensure listings are compatible for Alexa?
- Optimising PPC for a low ACoS
- Product listing best practices
- Moving between vendor and FBA, potential pros and cons
- Getting focus for an investment: advertising, deals or vine reviews
With a small group, there was plenty of opportunity for an attendee to ask individual questions and the session with engaging with practical work, quizzes throughout the day. And at last, attendee went away with an Amazon Growth Plan for their business.
Our next session is in September and get your ticket here >>