If your business is thinking a second Amazon account due to diversification, please checkout these FAQs. I have seen some accounts being approved in error and later getting both suspended. If you are not sure please contact Amazon directly before moving forward
1. Is Amazon second account allowed ?
It is only possible to open a new account if the new account is register to a separate business
has completely different listings and products.
2. What about Bank account ?
Each account must have separate bank information on file with us.
3. Can I sell same products on both account ?
No. The inventory on each account must be different. There may be no interaction between the accounts.
4. Do I have to have posting different address ?
You have to provide different business address.
5. What about business registration details & VAT ?
You can can provide the same business registration or VAT.
6. What if I violate this policy ?
Your account will be permanently suspended.
7. Have you seen account suspension due to this ?
Yes. I met a retailer turning £43,000 a month and the account was permanently suspended.
8. How would I know this information is valid ?
This information has been drawn from Amazon seller support and practical experience with UK sellers