Amazon Store Insights enables brands to track their store’s creative performance and discover daily and aggregate views. With Store Insights analytics, you can easily monitor your campaign’s performance by analysing the customers who reach your store.
Here are the metrics that Amazon Store Insights track:
- Daily Visitors: The total number of unique users/devices that viewed your store in a single day.
- Page Views: The total number of page views during the selected period, including repeat views.
- Page Views Per Visitor: The number of unique pages viewed by a user/device in a single day.
- Sales: The estimated total sales generated.
- Units Sold: The estimated total units purchased.
According to Amazon, Store Insights data is refreshed daily and becomes available the following day for views and daily visits and after 2 days for attributed units and sales. In addition, you can run Amazon Sponsored Brand Search ads to increase your store page views and sales.
Amazon measures four traffic sources, including:
- Amazon Brand Ads: Traffic generated from Sponsored brand ads.
- Amazon Organic Traffic: From within Amazon through customer search results or brand detail page links.
- Tagged Sources: A source tag that helps track the performance of specific traffic sources (e.g., Facebook and Instagram ads).
- Other Sources: All other traffic sources are not categorised.
When setting up an Amazon Store Brand ad, remember that shoppers have two options for clicking: either on a product image that leads to its listing or on your brand logo that takes them to your store. Additionally, with the store, you can promote new products and deals.
Are you looking for help with setting up Amazon stores? Schedule a call with us today to discuss more.