Tens of thousands of small and medium sized UK businesses utilise the power of the Amazon UK Marketplace to reach a wider audience. Using Amazon’s tried and tested platform, businesses are able to offer their products for sale on all of Amazon’s websites throughout Europe and the rest of the world – reaching tens of millions of potential customers.
This course will provide information on how your business can sell your products on Amazon – one of the top 10 most popular websites in the UK.
During the course of the day, we will provide information and tutorials on –
- Account Setup
- Seller regulation (how to comply with DSR and offering a returns policy)
- How to optimise your Amazon listings to gain targeted sales, marketing your business on Amazon and store profile enhancement
- Managing your orders (dispatch, delivery expectations, vacation settings and choosing the right courier)
- Customer relationship management (handling queries, complaints and returns)
- Analysing and tracking performance
- Fulfilled by Amazon – is it worth it?
- Amazon web stores
- Checkout by Amazon
- Amazon online resources
This is a beginner to intermediate course, so if you are a well-established seller or someone exploring this option – there will be something for you on the day.